By visiting, viewing, accessing or otherwise using any of the services or information created, collected, compiled or submitted to www.gwsnepal.com, you are deemed to have agreed to all the following Terms and Conditions of Sale/Service. So, before you use this Website, please read these Terms carefully as you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
1. Account Creation
- You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the reliability of such information.
- Your GWSNEPAL Account username and password are personal to you. You may not transfer your account and you will be responsible for the activities associated with your GWSNEPAL Account.
- GWSNEPAL.com will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account credentials. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your GWSNEPAL account, you shall immediately notify GWSNEPAL.com.
- It is your responsibility to keep your email address up-to-date on your account set up at GWSNEPAL.com so that we can communicate with you electronically.
- We understand the privacy of all information you provide is of a primary importance. This is why we do everything possible to use it carefully and sensibly. This information is never shared with other companies or third party service providers.
3. Security PolicyAll your transactions are 100% secure when you place an order online at GWSNEPAL.com. Your personal information is encrypted by using 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology before being sent over the Internet, which ensures the privacy and high level of security of all your information.
5. Use of Information on the Website
- The information provided on the Website or through our services is intended for informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- The information on this Website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. It is important that you do not make medical decisions, and you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have about your medical condition.
- GWSNEPAL.com does not endorse any views or opinions that may be included in the Website Content or other information provided through our Services. Your submission of questions or reviews on our Products does not constitute a professional relationship between you and GWSNEPAL.com.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- All information, Products, and services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website are provided by GWSNEPAL.com on an “as is” and “as available” basis, either expressed or implied, we specifically disclaim warranties of any kind to the extent allowed by the applicable law. You expressly agree that your use of this Website is at your sole risk.
- GWSNEPAL.com assumes no responsibility for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this site.
- GWSNEPAL.com has exerted reasonable efforts to ensure that all information published on the Website is accurate at the time of posting; however, there may be errors in such information for which we shall have no liability. We reserve the right to remove or alter any of the information contained on the Website at our sole discretion.
- GWSNEPAL.com cannot guarantee the adequacy, currency or completeness of the Website content. GWSNEPAL.com does not warrant or endorse the effectiveness, quality or safety of the Products available on its Website.
- We disclaim responsibility for any harm to persons resulting from any instructions or Products referred to in the Website. GWSNEPAL.com is not associated with any manufacturer of medicines or other products on the Website. We do not warrant that the Website or its content will meet your requirements.
- Please note that while GWSNEPAL has made every effort to accurately display the colors of products on its Website, the actual color you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be the same as the color of the Products delivered to you.
- GWSNEPAL.com reserves the right to modify or withdraw any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice.
7. Website AvailabilityWe take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of the GWSNEPAL.com Website 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to maintenance, server or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. GWSNEPAL.com does not warrant uninterrupted access to this Website or any linked website. However, we may, but shall not be obliged to, issue a notice when we know of scheduled maintenance of our Website.
8. Condition for Sale
- GWSNEPAL.com may accept or decline any order placed by a Customer in its absolute discretion without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any program or offer on its Website.
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity of any Products available on GWSNEPAL.com.
- We acknowledge and you agree that you have fully and accurately disclosed your personal information and personal health information and consent to its use by the Pharmacy GWSNEPAL and/or its affiliates. You confirm that you have had a physical examination by a physician and do not require a physical examination.
- You understand that all Products shall be sold & dispensed by a registered Pharmacist at GWSNEPAL and/or its affiliates.
- If you are the patient/parent/authorized person on behalf of the patient, you authorize and appoint the Pharmacy GWSNEPAL and/or its affiliates, as your attorney and agent, to take all steps, sign all documents and to act on your behalf as if you were personally present and acting for yourself for the limited purposes of (a) obtaining a valid prescription for any prescription which you have sent the Pharmacy; and (b) packaging your prescriptions and delivering them to you. By making this purchase you hereby authorize GWSNEPAL and/or its affiliates to ship the order by Post/courier to your designated location. This authorization shall include, but not be limited to: collecting and using your personal health information as reasonably necessary for the fulfillment of your order. “YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND AGREE THAT THEY SHALL BE BINDING UPON YOU AND YOUR ASSIGNS, HEIRS AND PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES.”
- “If you are the parent/legal guardian/authorized person for the patient disclosed herein, you affirm that you are over the age of majority, and have full authority to sign for and provide the above representations to the Pharmacy GWSNEPAL and/or its affiliates on the Patient’s behalf.”
9. Prescription and Non-Prescription Policy
- GWSNEPAL.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
- GWSNEPAL.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
- If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email or viber, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
- The drug information provided in the GWSNEPAL.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
- GWSNEPAL requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from GWSNEPAL.com.
- At GWSNEPAL.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.
11. Copyrights, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Rights
- As per the Terms and Conditions of GWSNEPAL.com, the Website grants access to Users/Customers to view the content solely for visiting, ordering, and communicating only. All materials in this Website, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, text, logos and page headers, that are part of this Website are copyrights and/or other intellectual properties owned by GWSNEPAL Private Limited. All other trademarks not owned by GWSNEPAL.com that appear on this Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by GWSNEPAL.com.
- You hereby agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate or copy the content of GWSNEPAL.com for any purpose, unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with this Website.
12. User IndemnificationYou hereby agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless GWSNEPAL.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, licensors, advertisers and suppliers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees and costs, resulting from any violation of this agreement, or any activity related to your account, or any information or material you have submitted or will submit to us in violation of any law or in breach of any third party rights (including, but not limited to, claims in respect of defamation, invasion of privacy, or infringement of any other intellectual property right). We reserve the right to exclusively defend and control any claims arising from the above and any such indemnification matters, and you hereby agree to cooperate fully with us in asserting any available defenses.
13. SeverabilityIf any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- GWSNEPAL.com reserves sole discretion to accept, edit or reject any and all materials you may send to us (collectively, “Submissions”) as part of the features in the Website, including but not limited to, Ratings & Reviews, Ask Our Pharmacist Your Questions and Testimonials. Such Submissions should not be offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, threatening, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, menacing or otherwise objectionable nature. Transmitting such offensive materials may violate relevant laws, regulations and ethics of pharmacy.
- GWSNEPAL.com shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions. By posting, uploading, inputting or providing your Submissions, you hereby grant unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to you, including a non-terminable, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
- You also represent and warrant that your Submissions will not infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- The User/Customer shall be prohibited to introduce, post, or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful components into the Netmeds.com Website.